State Mandated Continuing Education
All members of the New Mexico Independent Automobile Dealers Association pledge to adhere strictly to the following Code of Ethics:
- We will honor our duty of integrity, transparency and fair dealing with our clients and neighbor.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with sale of a motor vehicle.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the independent automotive industry.
- We will expose or halt any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to serve our communities better.
If you have reason to believe that any NMIADA member has broken this pledge, please contact the Association with your concerns here: